Nowadays digital natives are very trendy in the workforce. Whether you’re looking to fill junior positions or looking for leaders for senior roles, you need a strong social recruitment strategy to get the talent out of today’s candidates.
How to use social media Platform for recruitment
Whenever you post a job on your company’s social media page, you can leverage your followers’ and employees’ networks to get the word out in just three steps:
- You share a new job posting on your company’s social media page.
- Your followers and employees share the post with their networks.
- Your reach grows exponentially, making you more likely to find the perfect candidate.
Does Social Media is a good platform for Recruitment Work?
Yes! Social recruiting can help your business identify, reach, and hire high-quality job candidates. 96% of job seekers say they use social media for their job search.
Is social recruiting more useful than traditional recruiting?
Yes. While traditional recruiting styles are still in use, social recruiting is more effective in terms of generating reach and keeping costs low. You don’t have to pay on a cost-per-click basis for a single applicant.
Benefits of Social Recruiting
1. Connect with more candidates.
2. Save money and time on hiring